We will do anything so you don’t miss a workout. Even childminding! Add Kids Club to your membership for only $7.00 per week.
|Monday – Wednesday||8:00am – 11:30am||5:00pm – 7:00pm|
|Thursday – Friday||8:00am – 11:30am|
|Saturday||7:30am – 11:15am|
Contact Kids Club
07 3713 3999 (Option 2)
Our Kids Club is offered to assist in making your workout as productive and convenient as possible, for both you and your children. Our wonderful facility offers a varied and stimulated program for all children from 6 weeks, up to 12 years of age. Our professional staff members are more than happy to assist with any queries and suggestions you may have.
Got the kids but still want to work out?
Our blue-card qualified, super warm and fun kids club staff are here to help…
Currently on maternity leave 🙂
All members need to abide by the Kids Club Terms and Conditions of Use, listed below.
- COST: Add Kids Club to your membership for an additional $7 per week. This one price covers all children. All other members will incur a fee of $5 per child per session.
- AGES: Care is provided for all children aged between 6 weeks and 12 years.
- ENROLMENT FORMS: You must provide a completed enrolment form prior to your first visit to Kids Club. These are available from Kids Club.
- BOOKINGS: Bookings can only be made via our online booking system. Limit of one booking per day.
- Limit of 4 active bookings (including wait-list) at any one time. Once a booking has been used or cancelled, then another booking can be immediately added. Can be made 1 week in advance.
- Bookings ESSENTIAL – no booking – no use.
- REMAINING ON PREMISES: Parents must remain on the premises and be contactable whilst their children are in Kids Club.
- STRICT CANCELLATION POLICY APPLIES: Cancellations must be made at least 1 hour prior to your booked session commencing, via online booking system only. Parents who fail to cancel in accordance with this policy will be issued a notice via text message. After third infraction you will incur 1 week suspension from using Kids Club.
- MANAGEMENT DISCRETION: Management reserves the right to alter bookings when required.
- FOOD: Finger food is permissible at all sessions and must be in a container clearly marked with your child’s name on it. KIDS CLUB IS STRICTLY A NUT & EGG FREE ZONE.
- DRINK BOTTLE: Please provide a water bottle clearly marked with your child’s name on it.
- SIGNING IN AND OUT: You MUST sign your child in and out from every session.
- SICKNESS: Children with any colds, rashes, viruses, fevers or head lice will not be accepted in the Kids Club under any circumstances. If your child is too sick for school they are too sick for Kids Club.
- ALLERGIES: Please inform staff if your child has any allergies. KIDS CLUB IS STRICTLY A NUT & EGG FREE ZONE.
- ACCIDENTS & ILLNESS: In the event of accident or illness suffered by any child the Kids Club Staff are authorised to obtain any medical assistance required.
- EXCLUSIONS: Kids Club reserves the right to exclude children from the room for behaviour that is deemed inappropriate. In the event of expulsion or suspension, it is the parents’ responsibility to collect the child immediately.
- MEDICATION: No medication will be administered in Kids Club. If a child requires medication for an ongoing condition such as asthma, allergies etc, this must be managed by the parent.
- TIME LIMIT: Our session times must be strictly adhered to and there is no variation on this. The maximum time limit is 1.5 hours.
- NAPPIES: Please ensure your child is in a fresh, clean nappy prior to you entering Kids Club. A nappy change must be provided in a clearly labelled bag in the lockers or baby room.
- CHANGE OF CLOTHES: Please ensure a change of clothes.
JINDALEE FITNESS 24/7
07 3713 3999
225 Sinnamon Road, Jindalee, QLD
OPEN 24 hours, 7 days a week
Monday – Thursday5am – 8pm
Friday5am – 7pm
Saturday7am – 3pm
Sunday8am – 3pm