From 12pm Friday 3rd of July we move to Stage 3 easing of restrictions.
We will continue to follow the Queensland Government approved COVID-Safe Plan for the Fitness Industry, which has been updated to reflect moving to Stage 3.
During stage 3, in accordance with public health directives, the number of people in an indoor space is limited to one person per 4 square metres of floor space. This will allow all persons to maintain a physical distance of 1.5 metres from any other person whilst exercising or using fitness facilities. The same applies for outdoor areas.
The good news is that under these rules we can over 400 members safely training throughout various areas of your huge club at any given time.
Members with the appropriate membership are allowed to access the club 24/7.
Showers, lockers and saunas will reopen with signage advising members of maximum numbers in each area.
No bookings are required for pool use.
We will continue with some of the changes in the club to help us promote social distancing and maintain required hygiene and cleaning standards. Some of the things we have implemented under the industry plan include:
- Spaced out or labelled equipment to allow members to maintain a physical distance of 1.5m
- Installed additional signage to assist you in training safely and to make you aware of maximum number of people in a given area
- Addition of automatic hand sanitiser stations throughout the club
- Plenty of paper towel and no rinse sanitiser to allow you to clean your equipment before and after use
- Disabled the water bubbler component of our drinking fountains
- Restricting the number of members in each area as required
- Regular sanitisation and cleaning of equipment plus a commercial clean each day
- Moved to cashless payments only
No bookings needed for gym floor and cardio areas
Under Stage 3 members are no longer required to book to use the gym floor and cardio area. Our sheer size means we can now manage our normal peak times and allow members maintain required social distancing of 1.5m per person.
Bookings are only required for:
- Mind Body Studio
- Cycle Studio
- The Dungeon (as usual)
- Reformer Pilates (as usual)
Classes will be scheduled with a 10 minute break to allow members to exit and new bookings to enter.
How to book a session
- This can be done online by clicking the link below.
- First time users will need to register. Registration is by the email we have for you in our system. If your email has changed you will need to let us know and we will update it for you.
- Once registered you will receive a confirmation email (can take up to 24hrs)
- You will be able to book once registered by selecting the group from the dropdown menu.
- Simply login in, select your group and session and book.
- Once booked you will see a green tick and receive confirmation email.
PLEASE help us and other members by cancelling your booking should you not be able to make it or change your mind.
There will be wait list and you will receive an email should a spot become available.
As a condition of entry members are expected to:
- Book only for Spin & Mind Body, The Dungeon and Reformer Pilates classes.
- Scan in upon entry (if you do not have fob, we will happily replace it free of charge)
- Wash your hands or use alcohol-based hand sanitiser upon arrival;
- When in club adhere to any signage advising maximum members numbers in a given area.
- Disinfectant wipe down of exercise equipment before and after use;
- Using a clean towel each time they attend their session or class;
- Bring extra towels to lay on equipment benches and seats , where appropriate.
- Bring your own drink bottles.
- Never come to the club if you are feeling unwell
- Leave the gym once you have completed your workout session.
JINDALEE FITNESS 24/7
07 3713 3999
225 Sinnamon Road, Jindalee, QLD
OPEN 24 hours, 7 days a week
Monday – Thursday5am – 8pm
Friday5am – 7pm
Saturday7am – 3pm
Sunday8am – 3pm
Unstaffed 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th December
Unstaffed 1st & 3rd January